• Evaluate customer equipment to identify repair options, scope, cost, and schedule.
• Meet with customers to understand and define issues and to educate them on our solution/repair.
• Assist project coordinator with parts procurement and best pricing.
• Assist project coordinator with developing quotes and scope of work.
• Work with customer to identify installation plan and shutdowns for equipment replacement/repair.
• Perform repairs to systems
• Mentor and train other team members
• Document repairs and update operation and maintenance manuals
Bachelor' s Degree and seven to ten (7-1O) years of work experience dealing with industrial equipment or related field/ experience.
Physical requirements include frequent use of computers, and the potential of exposures to chemicals 40 percent of the time, and occasional exposure to noise and harsh weather conditions.
Frequent lifting, bending, and walking and physical strength is needed for this role.
Paid time off
Pay Range: $70-80K
© 2019 ASSOCIATION FOR FACILITIES ENGINEERING / AFE NEW ENGLAND REGION 8