AFE Region 8 New England Certified Professional Maintenance Manager (CPMM) Review Class– offered every twice yearly, April and November.
Advance registration and payment is required.
Next Class: ??
We will conduct the AFE Certified Professional Maintenance Manager course in two 8-hour review classes covering the entire CPMM Review Pack. On the third day, there will be a 1-hour tutorial-exam preparation followed by a 4-hour open book exam based entirely on the CPMM Review Pack. The exam is a 200-question test, with 100 multiple choice and 100 true or false. A 70% score is needed in order to pass the examination.
The course covers the following:
· Preventive Maintenance and Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)
· Predictive Maintenance (Infrared, Ultrasonic, Vibration & Chemical Analysis)
· Work Flow-Planning and Scheduling, Safety and Inventory Control Strategies
· Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)
· Return on Investment, (ROI) & Life Cycle Cost (LCC)
· Indoor Air Quality, (IAQ) Documentation & Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
· You will have all the necessary materials and opportunities to ask questions.
Upon successful completion, you will join the ranks of AFE’s fastest-growing certification program as a CPMM.
Cost: $995.00 AFE Members $1,395.00 Non-Members
Register online now (directs you to AFE National website). For registration questions, please contact Gabriella Rodriguez, AFE National Manager, Operations, 571.395.8772 or email@example.com
Day 1 & 2 – Review Class: 8 AM – 5 PM
8 hour review, covering all 13 Units of the Review Pack
Day 3: Tutorial & Open Book Exam: 8 AM – 1PM
1 Hour Tutorial 8-9 AM followed by 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM Exam
CPMM Exam Taking Tips:
Please review each Unit by first taking the Pre-Test (in pencil) then read the Unit and then take the Unit Review Test (in pencil). Go the Appendix A and check your answers. Make the necessary corrections and highlight, tab or underline the correct answers in each Unit.
Questions about the next class?
Please contact: CPMM Review Class Instructor
Ed Gagnon, CPMM Email Mr. Gagnon
Stephen Nicholas, CPMM
Region 8 CPMM Instructor and AFE National Professional Development Vice-Chair
Email Mr. Nicholas
* This class is offered twice a year, usually in April/May and November.
Instructor: Ed Gagnon, CPE, CPMM, CPS
© 2019 ASSOCIATION FOR FACILITIES ENGINEERING / AFE NEW ENGLAND REGION 8